We’re Jump. Pleased to meet you.
We continue to build the best team of talented creatives in the industry. Together, we think and collaborate to accomplish goals that others deem unattainable. We like to move fast. We love to solve problems. We can’t wait to build brands that win the hearts and minds of their audience. We are looking for people who share this dream, are relentlessly optimistic, and own the results. You must be eager to get involved and super psyched to help us change the world through better design.
So what kind of storytelling content producer are we really looking for?
When life gives you experiences and you find yourself thinking about how to shoot, frame, edit, and create stories out of them, you might be our content producer. If you find yourself packing cameras, lighting, mics, a drone, and a tripod to walk your dog, you might be our content producer. If you replay ads to get another look at the transitions…well, you get it.
We’re looking for a passionate creator that is driven to capture that perfect shot, and make that perfect edit. You can take a project from start to finish, from storyboarding to planning to shooting to editing and motion graphics (oh my!). You’ve got great design instincts, and a knack for translating ideas into videos with impact. You develop content that stops the thumb scroll, and simply begs to be shared. You know what “on-brand’ means, and who your audience is (and no, they’re not ALL on TikTok). We’re not asking for much, just an obsession with great content, a mastery of capture and editing, a sense of humour, and a solid work ethic.
Please send a resume, cover letter and salary expectations to: ac.hgihwoh@sreerac.
No phone calls please. No placement agencies – thank you.
We thank all who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our organization will, on request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support participation in all aspects of our Recruitment Process.
We’re in the final cut…if you are new footage for consideration, you’d better get in our timeline.
2+ years specialized in video capture, editing, and motion graphics design. You’ve got that good old, heads down, delivering the goods, turning heads type of experience at an agency or studio, taking video and motion projects from boring to brilliant. If you were the lead, and we noticed you reels, then it’s you we’ve been waiting for.
9am – 5pm | M-F, but we’re creative types who know the best work doesn’t always fit so neatly in a box
We used to be in Leslieville, now we’re with you in the Metaverse, …and on zoom.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Work quickly and effectively with tight deadlines
• Have a keen design sense and creative approach to problem solving
• Possess strong communication and organization skills
• Have the ability to see a project through from concept to execution
• Possess ability to combine writing and design in development of bold brands
• Be versatile and resourceful in application of style to fit brands
• Meet with clients to establish desired look and feel of content
• Organize and transform all forms of media into polished content
• Be able to storyboard, plan, shoot, edit, develop motion graphics, add sound and effects
• Be able to bring logos and other graphics to life through animation
• Be knowledgeable of social media platforms file formats, aspect ratio, etc.
• Able to organize, direct, and oversee site shooting with clients
• Have extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & Motion Graphics software