We’re Jump. Pleased to meet you.
We continue to build the best team of talented creatives in the industry. Together, we think and collaborate to accomplish goals that others deem unattainable. We like to move fast. We love to solve problems. We can’t wait to build brands that win the hearts and minds of their audience. We are looking for people who share this dream, are relentlessly optimistic, and own the results. You must be eager to get involved and super psyched to help us change the world through better design.
So what kind of obsessive production person are we really looking for?
When “I need to check over this file” turns into “I need to rebuild this file” because, well, we wouldn’t understand, you might just be our production artist. If you take extreme pleasure in reorganizing your desk, your files, and your life (and schedule these sessions in a colour-coded Google Calendar), you might be our production artist. When you spend sleepless nights aligning type on your ceiling and endless days chasing approvals…well, you get it.
We’re looking for someone who understands the complexity of packaging and retail signage, with a healthy respect for preserving design intent (our designers can get grumpy, and you get that). You like to work quickly but with a high level of attention to detail. You make really well-organized people look disorganized and you are a strong communicator (you literally dot i’s and cross t’s). You’re a pretty damn good retoucher and know your way around Photoshop. You know a nutritional table and where to put it (and no, delete isn’t an option). You read the CFIA guidelines in your spare time, and they may even be your favourite Instagram channel. You know a dieline when you see one (and how it configures), can make mockups with ease, and intuitively understand the importance of context and scale in sign programs. We’re not asking for much, just an obsession with execution, a sense of humour, and a solid work ethic.
Please send a resume, cover letter and salary expectations to: ac.hgihwoh@sreerac.
No phone calls please. No placement agencies – thank you.
We thank all who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our organization will, on request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support participation in all aspects of our Recruitment Process.
Is Monday too early? What about last Monday?
3+ years specialized in print production. You’ve got that good old, heads down, delivering the goods, turning heads type of experience at an agency or studio, taking projects from blah to brilliant. If you were the lead, and we didn’t find any spelling mistakes, then it’s you we’ve been waiting for.
9am – 5pm | M-F, but we’re creative types who know the best work doesn’t always fit so neatly in a box
We used to be in Leslieville, now we’re with you in the Metaverse, …and on zoom.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Work quickly and effectively with tight deadlines
• Have a keen design sense and meticulous approach to problem solving
• Possess strong communication and organization skills
• Be able to effectively manage multiple projects – often with short lead times
• Have the ability to efficiently execute production files while maintaining design intent
• Possess a strong knowledge of print processes for packaging and sign programs
• Be versatile and resourceful in your approach to project types
• Have extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Office, Google Suite
• Possess strong retouching, colour correction abilities
• Have extensive, up to date knowledge of CFIA rules/regulations
• Other duties as required