We’re Jump. Pleased to meet you.
We continue to build the best team of talented creatives in the industry. Together, we think and collaborate to accomplish goals that others deem unattainable. We like to move fast. We love to solve problems. We can’t wait to build brands that win the hearts and minds of their audience. We are looking for people who share this dream, are relentlessly optimistic, and own the results. You must be eager to get involved and super psyched to help us change the world through better design.
So what kind of community-building social media person are we really looking for?
If you sniff out trends before they arrive, you might be our social media manager. If you’re so far ahead of the curve that you can’t even see the y-axis yet, it’s possible that you are our social media manager. If you keep your grocery lists to 280 characters with a clear CTA, you’re probably our social media manager. If you recognize more than half the people on Influencers in the Wild…well, you get it.
We’re looking for someone who instinctively knows how to manage the complexities of social media communities for our clients, and for Jump. You’ve got great design instincts and a knack for creating engaging content. You bring an affinity for fonts, a propensity for photography, and make video go viral. You know an ad when you make one, when and where to put it, and you know it isn’t really an ad after all – it’s a highly relevant and engaging conversation starter. You manage accounts and conversations with ease. You’re the voice of the brand and build followings like a Kardashian. . We’re not asking for much, just an obsession with what’s trending, a sense of humour, and a solid work ethic.
Please send a resume, cover letter and salary expectations to: ac.hgihwoh@sreerac.
No phone calls please. No placement agencies – thank you.
We thank all who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our organization will, on request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support participation in all aspects of our Recruitment Process.
You’re already late.
2+ years specialized in social media management. You’ve got that good old, heads down, delivering the goods, turning heads type of experience at an agency or studio, taking brands from blah to brilliant. If you were the lead, and we fell in love with the brand, then it’s you we’ve been waiting for.
9am – 5pm | M-F, but we’re creative types who know the best work doesn’t always fit so neatly in a box
We used to be in Leslieville, now we’re with you in the Metaverse, …and on zoom.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Work quickly and effectively with tight deadlines
• Have a keen design sense and creative approach to problem solving
• Possess strong communication and organization skills
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI for our accounts and client accounts
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) on owned and client accounts
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Possess ability to combine writing and design in development of bold brands
• Be versatile and resourceful in application of style to fit brands
• Have extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, SEO techniques, keyword research, Google Analytics, Google Business, Facebook Ad Manager, Social Media Platforms, Later, Wordpress